Subject: TAIEX INTPA Study Visit - Mongolia: e-Governement and data protection ID. 90113
From: "GONZALO DE LA BANDA Inaki" <[email-masked]>
To: "Merili Oja"
Cc: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 17:13:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Merili Oja,

I am writing to you from the TAIEX INTPA Team at the European Commision, my 
name is Iñaki Gonzalo. TAIEX is an instrument for the exchange of expertise 
the public sector of the Member States of the European Union and partner 
countries. Your contact was facilitated by the TAIEX correspondent at the 
Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

TAIEX INTPA is organizing a Study Visit (project ID. 90113) to Europe for 
the National Human Rights Commission of Mongolia, for them to meet Estonian 
and German institutions that can share experiences and best practices on 
strengthening the e-Government and human rights oversight capacity of 
Mongolia in privacy and personal data protection.

Please find the original request attached, for further information on the 
contents interesting to the Mongolian NHRC.

If you could please confirm your interest and the ability of your 
institution to host the Mongolian delegation (with 6 delegates) or put us in 
contact with any colleagues that may be able to process this request, we 
would highly appreciate it.

We are currently looking at dates in the end of October or beginning of 
November, to be confirmed with other institutions in Estonia and Germany.

Thanks in advance for your attention and for any information you may be able 
to give us.

Kind regards,

Iñaki GONZALO DE LA BANDA

Programme assistant - TAIEX

Unit DG NEAR C3

European Commission

Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations

Institution building, TAIEX, Twinning

L15 04/025

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

+32 229-13902